- Security: Analytically unobjectionable product samples based on selected security parameters
- Authenticity and labelling: Unadulterated product samples based on selected authenticity parameters
- Traceability: Provision of all retained samples and data for tracing defined product units through all production and distribution stages
- Sustainability: Written recognition of the AIJN Code of Business Conduct
- Fill in application forms
- Executive Committee decides about application
- Payment of first member contribution fee
- Official welcome as new member
- First plant audit and analysis of samples taken
- Results are communicated
- In case of positive results, indication as approved supplier in the list of VCS participants and provision of the certificate
Fill out the application for admission and become part of our Voluntary Control System. Please send the completed application form to info(at)sgf.org.
The Info-Package includes the SGF statutes, the membership fee regulations and the rules of the Voluntary Control System.
The membership fee of the group IQCS/Bottler is calculated on the basis of the notifiable sales in EURO generated by the member company including all subsidiaries.
The membership fee includes one site run by the member company. For every further site an additional amount of 500 € shall be charged.
For futher details, please take a look at our membership fee regulations.